So my year is turning out to be a lot of fun

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I was sooo angry. They wouldnt give me any sedatives until I had been awake until 6am. I was like thanks now I'm expected to sleep during the day on top of everything else. They wanted to keep me a second night and I was nooooooope. I'm good.
Should have had the wife bring you some over the counter sedatives 😉
istockphoto-184143147-612x612.jpg

Should have had the wife bring you some over the counter sedatives 😉View attachment 129319
You will never find a straighter arrow than my wife. Now sure how we even ended up together cuz I'm am pretty much the opposite of that lol

You will never find a straighter arrow than my wife. Now sure how we even ended up together cuz I'm am pretty much the opposite of that lol
Opposite attracts and it so true 👍same here with me and wife completely Opposite on so many levels

She's obviously a "fixer" 😉
Lol, she totally is. She takes good care of me tho. So good she drives me crazy half the time lol. She's good to me tho so I don't complain too much :)
Opposite attracts and it so true 👍same here with me and wife completely Opposite on so many levels
That's true, they do say that opposites attract don't they. If we were in high school my wife would be that nerdy honor roll student who is class treasurer, on the swim team, and capt of the debate team.

I would be the kid who keeps getting suspended for smoking 🚬 or throwing paper airplanes with razorblades attached to the front of them. 🤣🤣🤣

Lol, she totally is. She takes good care of me tho. So good she drives me crazy half the time lol. She's good to me tho so I don't complain too much :)

That's true, they do say that opposites attract don't they. If we were in high school my wife would be that nerdy honor roll student who is class treasurer, on the swim team, and capt of the debate team.

I would be the kid who keeps getting suspended for smoking 🚬 or throwing paper airplanes with razorblades attached to the front of them. 🤣🤣🤣

Making me miss school. Kid I knew asked me for a stick of big red. I gave him a stick and watch him create a foil u shape. He then put it in the outlet. A loud pop and everyone turns around to see smoke raising from under the table.

I think teachers/principle just passed me to get me out of school. Wifey was definitely that girl. And puts up with all my crap so keep her around for a while 23yrs later LOL guess I'm stuck Thats why I have the "Stoner shop"

I think teachers/principle just passed me to get me out of school. Wifey was definitely that girl. And puts up with all my crap so keep her around for a while 23yrs later LOL guess I'm stuck Thats why I have the "Stoner shop"
23 years! Thats awesome man! gratz on keepin it together. So many dont these days. The wife and I are at about the 10.5 year mark. I got married late cuz I swore I was never gonna get married lol

23 years! Thats awesome man! gratz on keepin it together. So many dont these days. The wife and I are at about the 10.5 year mark. I got married late cuz I swore I was never gonna get married lol
Well together 23 married 10 buy yeah its been work its about give and take and time apart to do are own thing not everything has to be together.