So my year is turning out to be a lot of fun

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So back at the end of March beginning of April my mom had a couple of mini stokes that landed her in the hospital. She recovered but 3 or 4 weeks later my brother died from a heart attack. Today I find myself in the ER having suffered a minor heart attack. They're gonna keep me over night but I should be able to leave tomorrow. Although they don't want me going straight back to work. I'm gonna telework from home though so I don't burn up a bunch of leave needlessly. If it ain't one thing it's another.

Tell abadk to turn down the timing on his alien life transfer machine. I don't mind helping bro out but don't WOT me!🤣🤣🤣

Glad your ok. On the plus side, great timing on your rc mower. 😁

Thats the way it goes. I know a girl whos mom died 8 years ago. Father is in hospice. Brother dies heading down on monday, father died on friday.

Take it easy, your diet is about to go into unpleasant mode. But way better than the alternative.

Get well man. Get that Velocidrone setup on a laptop and kick back and fly. It is soooo relaxing!

A fish tank is relaxing.Hope all turns out ok 4 you grey

Thanks guys, I'll be fine. I'm pissed off that I have to stay overnight 😒 this is really getting in the way of my rc time🤣

Dang, Bro, I wish you a full, speedy recovery!

On the bright side, I hear hospital food is great! 😸

So back at the end of March beginning of April my mom had a couple of mini stokes that landed her in the hospital. She recovered but 3 or 4 weeks later my brother died from a heart attack. Today I find myself in the ER having suffered a minor heart attack. They're gonna keep me over night but I should be able to leave tomorrow. Although they don't want me going straight back to work. I'm gonna telework from home though so I don't burn up a bunch of leave needlessly. If it ain't one thing it's another.

Tell abadk to turn down the timing on his alien life transfer machine. I don't mind helping bro out but don't WOT me!🤣🤣🤣
Dam man that's crazy glad your ok man rest up man. All that stressful working on the lawntoy 2.4. In the heat. Hope the food is OK 😝

Thanks guys, I'll be fine. I'm pissed off that I have to stay overnight 😒 this is really getting in the way of my rc time🤣
Just sit back and order RC parts bud. LOL and take it easy for the night hope all is well

I feel bad. It seems the curse of the Octane has passed on to you. I am sorry.
Take care of yourself

My year 2021 has been shity as f***. Basically i'm going to leave it at that. I'm happy for everyone else though.

Just sit back and order RC parts bud. LOL and take it easy for the night hope all is well
I gotta ease up on the buying. I've run through a ton of money here lately. No regerts tho 🤣
I feel bad. It seems the curse of the Octane has passed on to you. I am sorry.
Take care of yourself
Not at all my man. I've got plans for the Octane. I haven't had a chance to show yall what I bought to put in it. Ima make that thing my b***h. No unfortunately my issues lie in lifestyle choices. You watch. When I'm done with the 'Tane you're gonna wanna buy it back 💪💯😁
My year 2021 has been shity as f***. Basically i'm going to leave it at that. I'm happy for everyone else though.
Well my friend I'm willing to bet your 2021 hasn't been nearly as messed up as mine has been but I hope that you are able to find some peace in your life. I would seriously consider trying to find a good church. That is what gets me thru my dark times and when I'm not having dark times it's a great source of peace in my life.

On a side note, I have no idea how they expect ppl to sleep in a hospital

On a side note, I have no idea how they expect ppl to sleep in a hospital
Sleeping is not a good time in hospital. Between the beeping and over pa system and the hourly checks and shift change checks. Or put in room with room mate that just has no respect or care about other people.IT HORRIBLE. Or just some good old fashion ear plugs

Sedatives! 🤣
Man I was sooo angry. They wouldnt give me any sedatives until I had been awake until 6am. I was like thanks now I'm expected to sleep during the day on top of everything else. They wanted to keep me a second night and I was nooooooope. I'm good.

Hope you are well.
Sitting here ordering parts for the Lasernut. Skid plates and some bumpers. I don't sleep anymore. I could text you a Guinness Extra Stout.