So a little trivia question for u all

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
1320 what dose 1320 mean and yea there is illegal drags on YouTube 1320. I have this tattoo on me.

No googling it

pretty sure it has something to do with feet ;)
Well guess your pretty much right 1320 is how many feet 🦶 in 1/4 mile. It’s a drag race thing 😁

Yup :)
I only know that cuz theres some 1320 guys that I run around with now again at the car meets :)

Look up 1320 red truck on YouTube this is in California streets. Love it’s crazy. I use to do back in the day at air ports back behind a mountain ect. The tuck is crazy and so is the new gen Chevy. Just look it up and watch.

Look up 1320 red truck on YouTube this is in California streets. Love it’s crazy. I use to do back in the day at air ports back behind a mountain ect. The tuck is crazy and so is the new gen Chevy. Just look it up and watch.
I always did like C10s :)

I always did like C10s :)

Thanks for posting that I’m not that good at figuring how to save or transfer a video. Yea that C10 is bad blew the tires the hole time. Think if he were to hook. Wrong street wrong tire setting pressure, wrong hot sauce. Not sure but it was a brand new build untested. Super cool in my books.

Back