sng's scaler project...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, its not done or really even close to done, i still need esc, servo and gotta put my tranny together and need to figure out if i like the suspension the way it is on semi or if i want to go back to full droop but heres a pick of the body wich isnt mounted cuz i havent figured out how i want to mount it yet.....yada yada yada,,,i will prolly go back to full droop cuz I'm not diggin it up so high.
018.jpg

017.jpg

Sweet! I am glad to see you wised up and got a Jeep :D

:sick:

lol yeah it was the best body i could find that wasn't a hummer and i do really like it now.

only one pic for right now but more will come as i make progress...
002-15.jpg

That's a darn nice looking rig SnG!

I see someone if your household wears a CPAP mask as well.:D I've used one for a few years now, finally getting a restful nights sleep.

That's a darn nice looking rig SnG!

I see someone if your household wears a CPAP mask as well.:D I've used one for a few years now, finally getting a restful nights sleep.

thanks man, yeah i take all of my pictures over at my parents house cuz i dont want anyone to see what my house looks like lol but yeah my dad has been wearing it for i think about 3 months now and seems very well rested compared to before.

i hope for his sake its NOT like a jeep, all ruggid and manly lol.

thanks rollin, I'm prolly gonna order my esc today, i got all my parts to fix my extra tranny but apperently i lost all of my bolts for it lol.

thanks rollin, I'm prolly gonna order my esc today, i got all my parts to fix my extra tranny but apperently i lost all of my bolts for it lol.

I have a butt load of hardware LMK what you need.

ok, its not done or really even close to done, i still need esc, servo and gotta put my tranny together and need to figure out if i like the suspension the way it is on semi or if i want to go back to full droop but heres a pick of the body wich isnt mounted cuz i havent figured out how i want to mount it yet.....yada yada yada,,,i will prolly go back to full droop cuz I'm not diggin it up so high.
018.jpg

017.jpg

Sexy,sexy

thanks chip! one thing I'm trying to decide on is the steering linkage, I've been thinking of using tmaxx turnbuckles since they are alot smaller around and will be alittle more scale looking that the big ol aluminum peices

Last edited:
That's a pretty sweet lookin' rig slow (even if is a Jeep... *k-spit* ;)). I wanna do something like that one day to go with the Axial, maybe on Axial's scale rig setup.

thanks mark.....i bought my esc today and am prolly gonna run a 27t motor with it....still havent got the body fully mounted though....slowly coming along though.

I love the Jeep. So ya gonna repaint it or leave it like it is? I think you should give it some custom colors.

i'll prolly wait till it gets alittle scratched up then do something different.

Well, with you and Oldex chairing the Comforter Crawler Crew, aka the CCC, I don't see either of your rigs getting scratched any time soon. :hehe:

I like the paint or w/e thats on it now. looks like a california beach jeep. Well, with the exception of that huge JEEP sticker on the side.........