sng's scaler project...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
only one pic for right now but more will come as i make progress...
002-15.jpg

Good start, I am running the same tires on my Wreckluse.

yeah they look really scale imo and i like these rims i got too.

thanks chip, i am glad i went 2.2's cuz i think they will look better when its done.

One of these days I think I'm gonna have to do a scaler .. Looks good !

What body are you going to use?

well joe i havent made up my mind yet, i am going with a hard body for sure and i want an suv but still havent found exactly what i want yet....soon though. if i find "the right" extended cab i might go that route as well.

Looks good bro! That is a really awesome looking chassis. I like your cute dolls, jewlery box and bed skirt thing hangin down ;)

Looks good bro! That is a really awesome looking chassis. I like your cute dolls, jewlery box and bed skirt thing hangin down ;)

i bet you do brandon......their not mine i swear:\

Looks like your off to a good start! What about that Yota body? That would make a sweet scaler!

Looks like your off to a good start! What about that Yota body? That would make a sweet scaler!

I KNOW!!! and i think its perfect size but I'm positive my brother wont give it up...I'm gonna call him right now, that yota is so damn scale too.

small update, i now have a 55t i might use unless i change my mind and i have my tranny parts on the way so now i just need an esc and body but thanks to Joe I'm broke lol jk...but i did look at some new brights at walmart the other night and they did have one jeep unlimited body with full interior that is perfect i just dont like it but if i can't find anything else that catches my attention i might go with it....

It's looking good sng, and you can never go wrong with a Jeep!

It's looking good sng, and you can never go wrong with a Jeep!

thanks and yeah jeeps are cool but no offense to anyone here i think they are over done, same with teh yota bodies on a scaler.

WHAT! That's like saying breathing is overdone!

well i hope you see what i am trying to say, i love jeeps as much as the next guy and thats prolly what i will end up using but i do want something alittle more original.