SNG's mini truck...laid out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well heres my chassis so far. Used part of an scx then C-Notched/sectioned it for the rear axle.

001-1807.jpg

002-224.jpg

004-160.jpg

006-104.jpg

Heres a poser shot with the wheels/tires I'm using...

008-75.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice, but how are you supposed to steer it?

Not really supposed too, more of a model scaler I guess you would say. But in 1:1, it would be body dropped and bagged/cylanders to get it like this, which you would use to get back up to driving height. Just stay tuned :D

DUDE THAT LOOKS SO SICK!!!!!! Be really cool if you come up with a way to put mini bags on it with a small compressor, This might sound weird but I had a Technics lego that used a small compressor tank that was pumped up by hand and made a mechanical arm raise up and down with a little switch and air lines, it was pretty cool, just an idea.

I plan too Curtis, well atleast a tank, lines and fake bags. And Thanks!

Hope to with servo's at some point. Just wanna get the look done first.

can't beleieve I have not seen this thread before, that mini looks good indeed, nicely done mock up thus far.

please tell me you have done more to this build!!!! i have been thinking about a mini rc for a while and just can't figure out how to make the adjustable suspension operational... AWESOME job so far!!

I actually just started working on it again yesterday, still working on getting everything on the body shaved, filled in, then sanded. I'll try to get pics today if I can get more done.

Got the 4 link done in the back.

001-1407.jpg

002-233.jpg

Also got everything shaved and filled and sanded. Theres a few spots that need more filler and some sanding again though...

004-165.jpg

005-129.jpg

The body looks good with the smoother finish!

Oh wow that thing is total badassness! Great job so far

Thanks guys!

Coming along really nice Lloyd, you should put a dig in it backwards so you can do brake stands or go back and forth between 2wd and 4wd

I doubt I make it even run, I was just planning on a shelf rig.

Got the front suspension partly done. Independent of course, it is 2wd.

003-186.jpg

004-166.jpg

005-130.jpg

006-106.jpg

Back