Small ones!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've decided to install my centre diff, but before I do I was wondering can I use a slightly smaller tire in the front and hope the centre diff compensates for the unmatched tire rollout?

Ok guy I know why this doesn't work.....but does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work?

Is there a part I can buy, or do I trim the body more?

As it sits the body mounting posts are fully extended. Under suspension compression those tires really rub....bad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 172
Here's a rear veiw.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 183
If your dead set on using that body your going to have to butcher it, that body was meant to have the tires tuck into the fenders.

No, not dead set, just sitting around mixing, and matching parts, and thought I'd give it a try. I was wondering if 2 rear summit, or rally body posts would work.
Its either this one, or the rat-rod body at the moment. The other two I have are suppose to be for the rally.

Do you guys think champaign gold, and blue complement each other? I don't have very many colours anymore, since I don't paint too often.

Back