Sledge tires on OS Tmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy rider

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
So, it was cold today. Low 30’s with a stiff wind. I didn’t bring foil to wrap the motor and had a hard time keeping the temps up enough to get a decent run on video.

But, the sledge tires rock on this thing!!!! It seriously increases top speed. Wheelies like a big dog.

Didn’t run it much. Just too cold. Decent tune but, I couldn’t get him to run it hard enough to keep temps up enough to perfect the tune. Anyways, I’ll get a better video of it next time. It really refines the driving experience of the Tmaxx. Increases speed too. They weight 1 ounce more than the stock revo tires.

I might have gotten a bad set on my Sledge. Every time the truck leaves the ground the A-arms would flop up and down. The wheels are incredibly off balance.

I might have gotten a bad set on my Sledge. Every time the truck leaves the ground the A-arms would flop up and down. The wheels are incredibly off balance.
Sounds like the foams had gotten wet and bunched up.