Slash throttle sticking

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asboe01

RC Newbie
Reaction score
having troubles with the finger throttle sticking ever so slightly when barely pulled. Now when I hop on the throttle, it seems to have no issue. Car stops running after i release. Barely pull back and release, it keeps going at that slow speed. Tried taking apart controller and relubing the mechanism where it rotates inside, but didn't help. Any suggestions?? New controller time?

having troubles with the finger throttle sticking ever so slightly when barely pulled. Now when I hop on the throttle, it seems to have no issue. Car stops running after i release. Barely pull back and release, it keeps going at that slow speed. Tried taking apart controller and relubing the mechanism where it rotates inside, but didn't help. Any suggestions?? New controller time?

Did you check to see if there was any mold burrs on the trigger or casing?

so you lubed the radio throttle pot(potentiometer). I would have used a electronics cleaner. A new radio might be in order. Contact traxxas tell them age might have to fib make dop less than 6 months it was a gift. Theres many radio that can be used.id go with the nb4 if its in ur budget..

Back