Slash dif question HELP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Whats the best way to make the limited slip in the slash has less slip

the limited slip in the DIFFERENTIAL

ooooooh sorry lol what do you mean by limited slip? sorry I'm not to bright when it comes to some of this stuff

it's okay i thought was kinda obvious in the title. the limited slip lets one wheel go slower than the other. my diff is so louse that if you go on 2 wheels. the wheel in the air spins while the wheel on the ground dosen't. I'm trying to fix that

o i dont know how to do that...did you buy a limited slip diff or is it stock

put a heavier weight diff oil/grease in the diff i'm not sure wats stock in a slash but try putting a heavier weight oil/grease in it and it should hold it a little titer

The stock diff in the Slash is unsealed and filled with grease. There is a mod in XRC on how to seal the diff and fill it with Silicone. If I understand what you are asking, you would need to find a way to lock the diff. You can do this a couple of ways... some folks just put really heavy diff oil to help it slip a bit less... which would require you to seal the diff....some folks actually use JB weld to stop the gears from moving. If you don't mind me asking.. why do you want to stop the diff from slipping?

you get into something where it slips and you have no traction it just spins. i don't wanna totaly lock it i just want it where when you go on 2 wheels you actually have traction

Back