site help on iphone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So, Is there any way to switch from mobile mode, to regular mode on safari on the iphone? I accidently switched over to regular mode, and can't figure out how to get back to mobile.

I know about the tapatalk. Just looking for how to do it in regular browser.

Good question, I've never run into that problem, except with sites that automatically switched to mobile version. Otherwise, all sites I view are in full browser mode.

Since I'm not familiar with the iphone and dont know what safari is, this is probably wrong....but can you go to the very body of the page to where you would choose Rcnt or Rcnt Dark and pic Mobile from there?

Lol safari is the iPhone browser. This tapatalk thing is pretty sweet.

I just tried from my iPhone and it did not work. I also did not see the mobile setting on the bottom of the page. Maybe if you got the style id and put it in the URL it would work.

For example the style ID for RCNT Default is 22 therefor the URL for it is https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/?styleid=22 I could be way wrong but it may work if you got the ID

LMFAO! I just noticed your new sig, Newsboy. :hehe:
What about "I'm not wearing any pants"? I get a kick out of that one when Obama is holding the sign. :D

I don't much use Safari on my Touch, I use Opera mini instead and use the regular full site.

If I was going to be a sarcastic a-hole, I'd say throw it in the Bayou and get a real phone.....

I like my iPhone4. It does everything i need.

I also have the iphone4 it's awesome. Not sure why everyone loved them now all of a sudden they suck??? I have no problems with mine.

I also have the iphone4 it's awesome. Not sure why everyone loved them now all of a sudden they suck??? I have no problems with mine.

I picked up mine from a local buddy of mine about 2 weeks ago, upgrading from the original 3g, and the speed increase that I've observed is AMAZING.

Except view the forum correctly????????????? :p::p::p::p::p:

Nah. The forum can be perfectly viewed. Just never tried it in mobile mode, and was curious as to how it looked.

The retna display is way better. Hold the 4 next to a 3GS and it's ridiculous.

Back