Show your shops/place you keep your rc stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my setup
Nice set up. Should lookninto getting the flysky gtb-3. Only $40 and its a decent controller. Alot of the guys here use them. Can use it on 10 different RC. Just need the reciver. Witch is only $10 for the reciver.

Definitely need a lipo bag for charging and storage. Or a metal ammo box. Your on your way to a shop full of RC's and parts. Parts are key so there's no down time. You learn over time what you need amd don't.. Nicely done bud. Will post my shop in a bit or in the morning.👍👍

Nice set up. Should lookninto getting the flysky gtb-3. Only $40 and its a decent controller. Alot of the guys here use them. Can use it on 10 different RC. Just need the reciver. Witch is only $10 for the reciver.

Definitely need a lipo bag for charging and storage. Or a metal ammo box. Your on your way to a shop full of RC's and parts. Parts are key so there's no down time. You learn over time what you need amd don't.. Nicely done bud. Will post my shop in a bit or in the morning.👍👍
👍 thanks lipo storage bag or box coming soon

👍 thanks lipo storage bag or box coming soon
Nice👍 the lipos definitely can cause some serious problems and damage... just want to see you and the family and house safe bud 👍👍

If I had a garage, I would just stack up some cinder blocks and store my Lipos in the holes in the blocks. Put a sheet of metal behind the blocks to keep the rear safe. That would be safer than LiPo bags stored around any wood.

If I had a garage, I would just stack up some cinder blocks and store my Lipos in the holes in the blocks. Put a sheet of metal behind the blocks to keep the rear safe. That would be safer than LiPo bags stored around any wood.
Unfortunately you would need alot of blocks. The holes in the blocks aren't that big. 5"x5"x8". Then moving it if needed. Would be a pain in the as*. But good idea

Unfortunately you would need alot of blocks. The holes in the blocks aren't that big. 5"x5"x8". Then moving it if needed. Would be a pain in the as*. But good idea
Well, Addict doesn't have that many LiPo's 😉

I needed to extend my pit area so I took over the closet! 🤷‍♂️😂✌️😁

Pics start from June 2021....
20210613_151255.jpg
20220501_144832.jpg
20220508_133742.jpg
20220508_133814.jpg
20220916_202824.jpg
20220916_203850.jpg
20220916_203933.jpg

Changed up where my work bench/station is over the years but now I'm mainly in the back of my basement. There has the most light and most outlets for electric.

In the front of the basement
PXL_20220508_023246256.MP.jpg

Pits at the Hobby shop

PXL_20220625_162530298.MP.jpg
20220620_175237.jpg

The one now. The back of the basement.

Do I have enough shop towels? Yes for now. Stole them from my uncle.

@Greywolf74 That room alone would cause a city wide blackout here! 🤣
I forgot to tell you that if you look at the pictures of my hobby room, you can see in about half of the pics that I've got an electrical line running half way around my hobby room with outlets every few feet. I have so much electronics in my hobby room I had to pay a buddy of mine to come out and install an extra 20A breaker in the fuse box and run the additional outlets half way around the room. It was the only way I could keep from tripping the original breaker lol.

Thats a really great way to make extra space. Way back in the long long ago I did the same thing when I lived in an apt.

Humble beginnings of my first RC workshop :)
SDC11372.JPG
SDC11373.JPG
SDC11375.JPG
SDC11376.JPG

Ok, Graywolf, I suppose we can talk about this RC stuff more after you bother to get serious and organized, lol. My goodness. That’s a bit intimidating, seriously. Well, not a bit.
Yeah, I seem to have a problem with the concept of moderation. lol
Last time I was in to Magic the Gathering my wife said my hobby room looked like a mini gaming store.
20190127_065432.jpg

20190127_064833.jpg

My wife told me once that I was an overgrown kid and I told her "nuh-uh, you are!" 🤣

Back