show me your buggies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00164.jpg
Here goes my Xray Xb8
DSC00166.jpg

looks well cool the tires are dirty nice engine how fast is it

she rips took it out put it in my Kyosho inferno Gt and it moves got os .21v spec in it now can't wait to run it!

My Caster ZX1R (nearly completely upgraded to 1.5R)

Ncontrol_NatesCar.gif

IMG_1401.gif

where is it

it looks cool nice body shell was it original

Thanks man. Ya I think it was. It's all brittle and stuff now lol. I need another one.

Heres mine, it's a Ofna Hyper 7 PCR Pro. Powered by a RB Concepts WS7II with a 086 tuned pipe, and dynamite pr tune linkage kit. I have both complete suspensions for it, pbs and c-hub. 645 steering servo, 625 throttle and brake servo. I really wish there was someplace to race it on Long Island. I have actually been considering converting it in to a GTP on road, just so I would be able to run it.​

pcrforum1.jpg

pcrforum2.jpg

pcrforum3.jpg

pcrforum4.jpg

pcrforum5.jpg

This is my RC8 Factory Team I've been racing this season. The modifications from stock are big bore shocks, rear truggy tower, & battery location mod for better steering. All powered by a V-Spec, JP-3 pipe, with Z9100T & Z9100S servos. AKA Cityblocks on the rear, Crimefighters on the front.

Just got done painting the new race body. Nice & simple 20 minute rattle can job with some serious Shoe-Goo & heat tape underneath. My previous race body (the 5-min. all black Ghetto Ninja) was really starting to look tore up.

rc8-racebod.jpg

rc8-racebod2.jpg

rc8-inside.jpg

*edit: Don't pick on my transponder location. The transponder is velcro'd to the battery box so I can quickly move it between the buggy, the Slash, and the soon-to-be-here RC8T. Not a lot of time between class heats sometimes :)

Last edited:
wow guys those are some nice buggy's if i can figure out how to add pics to a thread ill share mine an oldy but a goody i love it so far.any help with pics adding would be awesome

Goto photobucket.com and upload your photos. Then it will give you an image code. Just copy and paste it in the post you are writing and it will show up for you.

Thanks man. :D

Hey it's not a problem. I calls 'em likes i sees 'em :D

Last edited:
hb d8

:D hers my new hb d8 just built it. have tires and paint on order

Attachments

• Image008.jpg
    Image008.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 64
Back