show me your buggies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08hawkeso

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hi all everyone show us your buggies (pics)

Here is mine...

Last edited:
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
sweet that looks nice is it good (what is it called):pepper:

this is mine

Last edited:
OFNA Ultra MBX is what mine is. Love it so far....might race it this weekend for the first time ;-)

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Thunder Tiger EB4 S3

I love this rig. Brand new wing just installed the other day. She's naked right now but her new race colors are in the works. Those are my basher wheels but I got some dish's and race rubber on the way as well as an aluminum servo saver. Like my air filter? I'm awaiting some of those too. Love the FedEx guy :)

20090320_1567.gif

20090320_1566.gif

Wow, Lessen that thing is going to be a rocket with that RB on there....good pipe too. Very un-restrictive airfilter! Looks like it will be fun.

Lessen, Why does it look like you Have S2 wheels on instead of S3 wheels ?? S2's have the spine on the back of the spoke, S3's have a different spoke support.

Anyway, Here are my 3 Rigs. All Thunder Tiger EB4 S2's.

S1051646.gif

The one on the right (With the supercharger) will end up as a hybrid of a couple Thunder Tiger products with what i have planned.

EB4 S2- Those are the stock wheels that came with the kit. She'll be wearin' Proline shoes in a week anyways :)

Just a quick update over my original post, This is my buggy in it's natural grassland habitat.

Now wearing pro-line badlands on velocity dish wheels. (Thanx joey).

S10518322.gif

my Team Caster Racing buggy and my Hot Bodies D8
I still have to put trim around the windows and do a few more things, but this is what I got so far... ;)
Caster Racing....
Caster5.gif

Caster4.gif

Caster3.gif

Caster2.gif

Caster1.gif

HotBodies D8...
P2200141.jpg

P2200138.jpg

P2200137.jpg

P2200139.jpg

D813.jpg

D812.jpg

D810.jpg

Nice looking rigs bro. I find it interesting that the HB splits up the receiver box from the battery box. I'm not sure what the point of that is, but it's interesting.

Lessen, i would imagine it's to do with weight distrubution and balancing the wieght around the chassis.

Actually now that I think about it Ron that does make a lot of sense. I think it is lessons learned because if you look at the pictures of my HB Lightning 2 on the first page you will see that it's all in one box all the way to the back. That makes the buggy a bit heavy in the rear. Like a used to be skinny ex gf of mine.....

LOl, yeah, i noticed that about the EB4's as well, heavy at the back, so i'm going to move my battery fowards eventually to balance the chassis a bit, that and make room for my n20 installation. :)

Bahhhh....N02? We just are not going to be able to talk you out of that are we? Just run a higher nitro content which is all you are doing with NOS anyway. Oh well to each his own....lol. Oh well it looks impressive.

Back