Should I go with Break in Fuel

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f1_

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've had a TG10 in storage for close to 10 years now. When I first bought it, i ran it two or three times and never really broke it in.

I've kept it in good condition, putting in some after run oil to keep the engine lubricated while in storage.

I'm about to run it again to test it before selling it off. I wonder if I'm better of with an break in fuel which has 18% oil rather than the 11% in the normal oil. I think both are 25% nitro.

We have limited options available so right now I have those two to work of.

Would I be better off with the break in fuel or should I just do the regular fuel instead?

Thanks for that. I only need to make sure it runs before selling it off. I don't think I'll end up keeping it but I'd like to know I did everything I could to ensure a long and reliable running for the next owner.

Thanks for that. I only need to make sure it runs before selling it off. I don't think I'll end up keeping it but I'd like to know I did everything I could to ensure a long and reliable running for the next owner.
Personally, I'd break it in for them, using the fuel that you're going to send them with it.

Back