Servo twitch on one side.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmikaze

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty new to the hobby but I've recently encountered a problem with my servo I most definitely know its with my servo since I unlinked it from the steering and it's still happening the issue I encountered was when I turned left my servo twitched I don't exactly know what you would call it but when I turn right it is perfectly fine I have a hpi rs4 sport 3 drift with a 100T protek servo.
The servo is pretty brand new

Last edited:
Hi, I'm pretty new to the hobby but I've recently encountered a problem with my servo I most definitely know its with my servo since I unlinked it from the steering and it's still happening the issue I encountered was when I turned left my servo twitched I don't exactly know what you would call it but when I turn right it is perfectly fine I have a hpi rs4 sport 3 drift with a 100T protek servo.
The servo is pretty brand new
You could add a glitch buster. To level off the power threw the reciver. How new is the servo? Did you email protect about it.. here's the buster I'm talking about..

https://www.amainhobbies.com/protek...3y_Ba8uaGKOevtAyqB1v7ataMrF-MKRsaAppaEALw_wcB