servo suggestions? losi 8ight t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doosh

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I keep going through steering servos like i do with glow plugs :angry: I wouldnt mind a good quality one to handle my 8ight t.. any suggestions that anyone swears by?

thanks in advance

I've just put some savox 1251 and 1256 into my losi 8ight 2.0 rtr and eu. They seem to be wicked fast and responsive.

I have been hearing alot of good things about savox, titanium gears is very attractive!
Although someone i know got the 0251 and it s**t itself first day, call it bad luck heh.

I like the sounds of the 1256 for my steering.

Although someone i know got the 0251 and it s**t itself first day, call it bad luck heh.

You have that chance with ANY given product. Especially electronic devices, which are subject to fail. My wife and I buy identical phones every two years, she has the luck of getting the one that doesn't work right half the time, while i get the good ones. I bought an ESC from a friend a few months ago, it was a brand new one sent as a warranty. It didn't even power up.

It's not a name brand thing, it's an electronic thing.

I agree with savox just installed in my revo after the twin servo went.

I agree strongly! I will definately be putting that servo on order and use the mock ups as back ups

You have that chance with ANY given product. Especially electronic devices, which are subject to fail. My wife and I buy identical phones every two years, she has the luck of getting the one that doesn't work right half the time, while i get the good ones. I bought an ESC from a friend a few months ago, it was a brand new one sent as a warranty. It didn't even power up.

It's not a name brand thing, it's an electronic thing.

I worked in electronic retail sales management for 5 years and it's my experience that about 5% of all electronics will die right out of the box or shortly thereafter. It didn't matter much about the brand, but I did notice that the pricier (higher quality) items were usually less prone to failure.

Back