Sent her a little to hard

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well this is for wendsdays video but yeah sent her too hard had to take the walk of shame and of course everyone was out when i walked it back home not when i went full speed lol go check out the instagram post to see the picture of me walking it home instagram username: addict.rc

E3E2F49C-812B-4BF8-916B-E29D329C8B81.jpeg

well this is for wendsdays video but yeah sent her too hard had to take the walk of shame and of course everyone was out when i walked it back home not when i went full speed lol go check out the instagram post to see the picture of me walking it home instagram username: addict.rc

View attachment 152425
I drove my broke trucks back. 🤣😁 a small tackle box with a few tools and parts and you could have stayed longer.

I've seen lowriders with more camber. Send her again!
Your joking, but we saw a Honda today that had all four wheels at that angle, and about 2mm of clearance between the tires and the body, at first I thought the were touching, don't know why anyone would do that to their car.

ok I figured out what happend the screw was bent it fell out and swerved into the tree i only figure that out because today i found thr screw 5 ft before the log

Back