Secret Santa Gifts - What/Who did you get???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phins Fan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Figure someones gotta start this so here goes.....

Merry Xmas Hamz - I used your E signature for your main gift and then looked thru your inventory of vehicles for the other gift. Merry Xmas and hopefully you dont have either!!!:D

I got a new set of alloy steering knuckles for my Axial crawler from Dbnjzb. Thanks Dave!

Thanks man, I don't have either and I am working on a JK scaler so the Roof rack is great.

Lloyd got me a subscriptoin to R/C Driver magazine thanx a ton lloyd now i don't have to buy it every month from walmart *LOL*

I got several things from WrenchHead, a new allen driver that I needed, 1/4oz led weights, scale accessories and some bad ass dremel cutoff blades that have an awesome ez lock mandrel!

Huge thanks Wrench! Merry Christmas.

---------- Post added at 9:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:21 AM ----------

Lloyd got me a subscriptoin to R/C Driver magazine thanx a ton lloyd now i don't have to buy it every month from walmart *LOL*

No problem, Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas Lloyd. Glad your happy bro. I got a killer Tower gift card from HPIguy and I think a new body from JConcepts is in order since I just split mine last Weds. night. Thanks man.

Merry Christmas Lloyd. Glad your happy bro. I got a killer Tower gift card from HPIguy and I think a new body from JConcepts is in order since I just split mine last Weds. night. Thanks man.

You're welcome buddy. I was going to get you VTA tires but they were backordered everywhere.

I got a killer set of much more racing hex drivers, two tail gyros, a super awesome Chuck Norris coin, and an F-16 sticker. Thanks frickenjoey!! I got pics of me opening at home.

I got another box of warm Reindeer dung. Too many different sets of finger prints to know how many of you contributed.

Got an awesome set of Dynamite tools with a ratcheting handle and every bit/nut driver I'll ever need for Traxxas stuff. Looks like a solid set. Now I'll have everything in one place, instead of digging through the box of bits looking for the right one.

tl;dr I love it. Thanks hamz!

Your welcome. Glad it something you wanted.

[sign]pics or none of this happened.[/sign] :D

I got another box of warm Reindeer dung. Too many different sets of finger prints to know how many of you contributed.

I think it's payback for the piano and tuba in the batcave, Rolex.

Oh it WAS Rolex....everyone was blaming ME for the piano incident. The tuba....I can't confirm or deny. What tuba? I never saw a tuba nor have I ever known one.

Back