Secret Santa for RCNT Members

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool I am in. Woodie you have to send my persons name fairly quick since shipping from me takes longer since I am overseas.

Secret Santa's so far:

Dbnjzb *
frickenjoey *
hamz9561
hardmikke6996 *
HPIguy *
mtaylortank
NitroRC4Life *
Phins Fan *
revo_rob_1984 *
slowngreen *
WrenchHead

If you have a * next to your name then I have your name and mailing address. Those without an * next to your name, please PM me your name and address.

Anybody else interested? The more the Merrier :)

Bump...Rob, Ralph, Josh, Any of you guys man enough? :D

What the heck, I'm in as well.

This is an awe....ups I mean bodacious idea.

I am in this is a cool way to meet other rc'ers from other places.

Just noticed that I got the PM.

this could be tricky.... but I enjoy a challenge

Secret Santa's have been assigned and PM's including username, name, and address has been sent to all participating members!

Our FINAL LIST of 2011 Secret Santa's:

BamaFan
CptAwesome
Dbnjzb
HPIguy
NitroRC4Life
Phins Fan
WrenchHead
frickenjoey
hamz9561
hardmikke6996
revo_rob_1984
mtaylortank
slowngreen

Pretty good turn out for our first year!

In some way, mark on your package that this is a Secret Santa Gift. You can include your Uuername so they know who gave them the gift. Try to get your gift to them by the 20th of December!

Can't wait for Christmas day now to see what everyone gets. :D

Looks like I missed out due to work. Maybe next year I can participate.

Do we mark the outside of the box to say secret santa gift? Or on like a little note on the inside of it?

Do we mark the outside of the box to say secret santa gift? Or on like a little note on the inside of it?

I'd probably mark the outside of the box, that way people know not to open it until Christmas.

Lol not sure how I missed this thread... Oh well better luck next year

We should start a thread for the people doing this to kind of give ideas of what parts they could use for what rig and stuff like that cause I walked down to my work area and have a couple good ideas but not sure if they will be good ideas to the person I have, .. (if that makes sence to everyone, or even anyone l.o.l)

just an idea and a way for us all to kinda get to know what we all like and run with....

this is gonna be fun, got my secret santa

We should start a thread for the people doing this to kind of give ideas of what parts they could use for what rig and stuff like that cause I walked down to my work area and have a couple good ideas but not sure if they will be good ideas to the person I have, .. (if that makes sence to everyone, or even anyone l.o.l)

just an idea and a way for us all to kinda get to know what we all like and run with....

+1 on that idea. Even if it's just a thread that people post in saying what kind of rigs they have and what they like (is it required to be rc related?) that way the person who's buying for them has some idea to go on.

Back