Secret Santa for RCNT Members

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish i had seen this sooner ! but count me in for next year !

For some reason I was overlooked.

Yeah I honestly think a couple people were overlooked....

For some reason I was overlooked.

Overlooked? No, but wasn't included. Why? Because you never bothered to PM me your name and address as requested in the very first post of this thread.

There are people involved with this Secret Santa that doesn't live in the states (yourself included) and there are also members that needed to get their assigned member to them ASAP.

To accommodate as many people as possible, I also stated in the very first post that I would be sending out assigned members on Nov. 27th. Which so happened to be the same evening I returned home from visiting family from out of down for the Thanksgiving weekend.

Did I accommodate everyone? No, but I did accommodate as many as possible. The only thing else I can say is to please be sure to read the thread and what's be requested. It might seem silly or a pain to some, but it's there for a reason - to ensure this can go as smoothly and with as much enjoyment as possible for as many people as possible.

Yeah I honestly think a couple people were overlooked....

Oh really? Who? I'm curious where your knowledge comes from. :ahem:

I thought I saw 2 names when I read through but I could be mistaken... and I am sure you went through everyones pm's......wasn't trying to pick anything apart on you I know what you guys deal with to keep everything rolling on here for us....

D'oh!!

I'm such a scatterbrain sometimes. Maybe next year I'll try reading the role text before yelling out. I feel such a "insert word".

Just a friendly reminder to not open your gifts yet when you receive them - not until Christmas day then post your pictures here! :D

Back