Second attempt with my fav colors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Nail

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well here is the second attempt with my favorite college team colors...can you guess who

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 214
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 175
Looks nice and clean, good job.

That was my high school rival's colors. Purple and gold.
DynamicImageHandler.png

Nice job. Every lid you do gets better. Even after 50, you'll still learn new skills.

Last edited:
Thanks I appreciate that! Yea those colors are NOT popular here in Arkansas lol.

The lines got cleaner for sure! Looks GREAT! Excellent job! Totally agree with above.... When you think you know it all when it comes to painting, there is something VERY wrong!

I have the same big body. Different colors picked out for it tho. Now I just need for this pesky freezing cold winter to pass and I'll be posting my pics.:thumbs-up:

When I used to paint shells i used to dry the paint with the wife's hairdryer.... it get quiet hot but bakes the paint and gets it nice and dry in seconds...... and get some car painters tape give clean crisp lines and makes any shape you like for fades stripes split colours. Can't wait to get back painting my new shell lol.....

The purple is a stunning colour and it pops opposite from the bright yellow stripe....

When I got my fxef, it came with another set of tins... They were painted with a very similar purple (looks blue depending on the way the light hits and the undercoat colors) Is that a house of kolor paint job? Whatever it is, it sure is sharp!!!