scx24 bronco build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat's taco might have been just a hair overpowered. ;) but it was awesome looking folded in half. 🤣🤣🤣
Front wheels lose traction, front end of chassis gets hung up, rear wheels bite and fold the chassis in half.

On an Scx24??
Do you have a link or photo to what it looked like?
Sure do
20210328_212551.jpg

Here's the thread
https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/top-5-best-scx24-upgrades-and-spare-lipos.132827/#post-1315493

I need to snag one of these mini crawlers.
TRX4m looks something more for me tho. Looks a bit bigger.
But I don't like traxxas so I'm going towards axial or fms or whatever is out there.

I need to snag one of these mini crawlers.
TRX4m looks something more for me tho. Looks a bit bigger.
But I don't like traxxas so I'm going towards axial or fms or whatever is out there.
The SCX24 is hard to beat out of the box, and once you get a couple mods done they get even better. Servos are hit and miss, but easily swapped to a better one for cheap. That is one thing - the FMS has is a better servo.

Last edited:
are there any hot racing servo mounts that I can do the double link conversion on?
Not sure how I missed this, but I think you can do this with any of the servo mounts. But you do want the mount that says it is for the Ecopower servo.
Screenshot_20240106_051004.jpg

Here is the Ecopower servo, dealing with a +5mm offset, as well as reversed RC4WD stamped wagon wheels, which adds a LOT of scrub steer. This servo just doesn't care.

Not sure how I missed this, but I think you can do this with any of the servo mounts. But you do want the mount that says it is for the Ecopower servo.
View attachment 178443

Here is the Ecopower servo, dealing with a +5mm offset, as well as reversed RC4WD stamped wagon wheels, which adds a LOT of scrub steer. This servo just doesn't care.
I have the emax one in it right now and it kicks butt!

I have the emax one in it right now and it kicks butt!
Not as much as the Ecopower kicks butt. I bet in a butt kicking contest, the Ecopower would kick 100 butts before the Emax could kick 40 butts 😅

He should go play the lottery. Kinda close. Then again he cheated with woodie for rotm and talks to you..... 🤔🤔😆
I am just a good guesser. And stop spreading my secrets!

There's a price for fame. You should see the price for the rest. 🤪🤪

Can I pay installments?
You're only going to win if you can manage to take a pic of your trucks  before giving them a mud bath, which we know you just don't have that much willpower left in you 😅

Back