scx 10 II tires constantly wobble

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I’ve checked that there on correctly and tight but all 4 wheels constantly wobble. what could cause this?

bent axel shafts. .Id get a new pair after I pull rims off and check if axels are bent.

Do you have bearings or bushings in your hubs? Check to see if they are worn out or if you have bearings that are not working properly

Alright sorry for the late reply life got in the way. I took off the tires and it looks like the axle shafts are a little bent. I got a new body and I’m soon going to upgrade to 2.2 proline crawler tires. So when I get the new tires I’ll replace the axle shafts to.

like I said.. those tires will bend those new axels like a pretzel...

I agree with TNT. If the stock tires bent the axles, the crawler tires will definitely damage them.

I agree with TNT. If the stock tires bent the axles, the crawler tires will definitely damage them.
Well the thing is they were bent before I even got it out of the box. so I think it somehow got damaged at some point before I got it and it wasn’t the tires.

Well the thing is they were bent before I even got it out of the box. so I think it somehow got damaged at some point before I got it and it wasn’t the tires.

Well, that bites!!! There's nothing worse than opening your new pride and joy to only find out someone has violated it.

Back