Screw Tower Hobbies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? wow. i wish hawaii was closer to the contiguous us. Damn....

[move]-Kellen:trout:[/move]

lol well if you do get two of them. I think traxxas changed there shipping address to mine to just send it this way.:sneaky:

If tower shipped it its not there fault its not there yet. Its Fed-UPs fault. Be paintient, poop happens, deal with it.

I know poop happens, I take this shipping poop all the time. When i get brave and not buy from my lhs, the shipping always get screwed up. From now on, I'm demanding ups and a tracking number so i can find it easily. BTW: Still waiting...they said if it doesn't come in by the 3rd, i have to talk to them and they consider it a lost package and they send another one by ups airmail which will probably take bout 3 or 4 dayz. Tks guys!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I want this fourm to get twohundred views..idont know why. I like that fire envelope. KEEP LOOKING AT THIS PEEPS! lol...
[move]-Kellen[/move]

well towers has insurance on everything they ship if it gets lost or w/e the post office hasto replace it... When i ship something valuable i always put insurance on it and if it gets lost i get the value of what it is.

I bet ya thats what towers does..

I believe so. If they dont...man...ima be pissed becuz thats a 290dollar purchase!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I ordered one nitro rustler with radio and thats it..its my first order from tower hobbies so it comes with the catalog. and i used this 15.00 dollar off code thingy.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

My first order didn't come with a catalog Guess I got Gipped/Jipped not sure:doh:

Hehe..heres the NEW situation. I GOT IT wohoo and boy is it cool. I'm in the process of breaking it in..ill be finished by 2morrow. can't wait to whoop some CEN/.15pro/.21OFNA ass! maybe not the .21 ofna..lol.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Anit this same post you made else where ? :spam

Yeah but i didnt realize that people look at every single post. I should start doing that but hey. Guess what? I kiked the CEN ass easily and the PRO.15 i know i will have no problem. But i CAN KEEP UP WITH THE .21 PICCO engine. WOW!! even i was amazed when i kept up with him in the dirt straight! and i kik his ass in turns because hes a newbie driver.HEHE gotta love em!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Back