Scams

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mquejr

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Keep a look out! New scams hitting the neighborhood. Something I recently got via email. Watch out guys! Warn your ladies!

The webmaster of this site wishes to take this day to help spread the word about a new danger that is affecting the women of our great country. There is another scam going on out there. You should send this to any women you know and care about...

If a man comes to your door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your boobs, do not show him your boobs.

This is a scam. He is only trying to see your boobs.

Please help spread the word.

Thankyou very much, I will pass on this information to every woman I know. I does my heart good to see a fellow member go out of his way for the sake of our woman. I suggest eveyone who read this thread do the same, Woodie, should we stick this one at the top?

IT fit your description, but I wasn't sure it was you.

Lol they cought you Christian..Man Thats one messed up guy that is doing this scam...

Man there are alot of Perverts out there..Not like whats going on here.....There was a middle age male revealing himself to people in a park not to far from my house...He still hasn't been cought...

Ya pretty much...lol..Theres some strange people out there...:yes:

hey maxx, is that your scam, you go around the hood, knock on the door and say, "Look at me pecka, eh"

lol

Well, I am part Canadien French....Eh
lol.

I took advantage of that... My email out to the female users looked like this:

Please send me picture of your boobs.

By doing so you will prevent your computer from being denied issuance of an IP address by your DHCP server. You will prevent your MAC address from being denied access to the internet. You will prevent your username from being denied network authentication and subsequently access to email and other network resources.

Is it really worth it?

1024 x 768 32-bit color will be fine.

Yours truly with admin rights out the ass,

Dave

LOL..Hey i may be Canadian but i don't know any french at all....:nope: