SC10 update..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfighter

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
AE now has a silhouette picture of the SC 10 on there web site. Looks like there's a new Sheriff in town.....:)

Cool! I think the 1:10th scale will have a great following this year. I picked up a Traxxas Slash, and as much as I love associated I like the design of the Slash and I'm very happy with it. I hope Associated comes out with something that will push that market even harder. I look forward to the competition.

The only issue that I've had with the slash is that the stock springs are way too soft.

The only issue that I've had with the slash is that the stock springs are way too soft.

arent most traxxas stock suspension setups crappy? lol. i know on a 3.3 tmaxx stock, you tap the brake and you are on your lid lol.

my tmaxx will not sit at the right height i need to buy both it and the slash stiffer springs

yeah with stock springs they are RMP's....(roll me please)

Crosses fingers and does the PP dance....

Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD

I SOOOOO want one of these!!!!

Back