SC10 update..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gunfighter

RCNT Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
AE now has a silhouette picture of the SC 10 on there web site. Looks like there's a new Sheriff in town.....:)

marauder

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Cool! I think the 1:10th scale will have a great following this year. I picked up a Traxxas Slash, and as much as I love associated I like the design of the Slash and I'm very happy with it. I hope Associated comes out with something that will push that market even harder. I look forward to the competition.

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The only issue that I've had with the slash is that the stock springs are way too soft.

slowngreen

I got in your recliner.
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The only issue that I've had with the slash is that the stock springs are way too soft.

arent most traxxas stock suspension setups crappy? lol. i know on a 3.3 tmaxx stock, you tap the brake and you are on your lid lol.

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
my tmaxx will not sit at the right height i need to buy both it and the slash stiffer springs

slowngreen

I got in your recliner.
Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
yeah with stock springs they are RMP's....(roll me please)

LosiLST

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Crosses fingers and does the PP dance....

Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD Electric 4WD

I SOOOOO want one of these!!!!