sc10 lid for my 4wd slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Well I wanted to do something different BUT without seeming like I was copying my last crawler lid and this is how it came out.

005-79.jpg

006-65.jpg

007-60.jpg

008-62.jpg

009-59.jpg

011-41.jpg

That actually looks really unique and I like it. What technique are you using to get that effect?

Wich effect exactly? Hood, left side, right side or back? All different. And thanks! I'm really enjoying airbrushing. Hardest part for me like on this lid is cutting out my letters.

You've sure been doing a lot nice work - keep it up! :thumbup: You must not be married or have kids to have the time to paint so many lids :)

Thanks Randy! and no, I'm all alone :(

Lol

its different! :)

fuzzyest pool table felt i've ever seen, why/how all that pilling... is that where "slow green" comes from? ;)

Thanks. And I dont know why the felt did that, it was smooth for awhile but just started pulling up all over, still works fine though. The balls are really old and after so much playing have small chips on them, maybe the chipped places grab the felt as the roll over it.

I like the marble look! Reminds me of a mansion's staircase..lol

I like the marble look! Reminds me of a mansion's staircase..lol

Thanks, I've never seen a mansions staircase lol, but that sounds like a bad idea for any drunk nights lol.

Back