sc10 2wb receiver box too small....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synnyzter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I have the SC10 FT, and it has the insanely small receiver box, its not tall enough to fit my spektrum 3300t receiver, it closes but smashes the hell out of the wires. Is there another box that would fit this that is taller?

I am able to fit the same Rx in the box. There may be no aftermarket box available, a lot of guys are just taping the RX on to the chassis.

Well I'll have to custom make one then. Mine won't even come close to closing without kinking the crap out of the wires which will cut them.

I need an rx box because I race on an outdoor dirt that's very dusty so we wet it an few times a day and sometimes they get it too wet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I run outdoors and i just tape/velcro mt rx onto the chassis, havent had any problems with mine, i do however take them apart and clean them after every race.

You might also want to look into the RXs that have a conformal coating on them that seals them for the elements. I know that Spektrum has a few types of them available.

Well yeah you can buy conformal spray but...as small as the stupid thing is you'd think there was an after market. Ill make a custom out of fiberglass. Ill post pics when done. Already started with dimensions. I'd rather rock something I made anyhow like I do with my hpi :). Turns heads

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Back