savage the water baby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorty

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
floating.JPG

Ok as many of you know I got my savage floating a while back and since then iv wanted to get it running on water. Now since it was last on water iv never managed to get all 4 of my tiers back up to that size and trust me iv try. Heres a pic of all the wheels iv got through trying
scrap.JPG

But now iv gone and brought a new and different set of wheels to try. I’m hoping that with the extra width and extra rubber along with my new and improve way of inflating them. Ill have it running on water this week
(As iv took the week of work to do it hehe)
jumbo.JPG

jumbo1.JPG

jumbo2.JPG

p:s for those of u following my ail tank project here are some of my rejects hope to complete this also this week .I will make another tread showing how I made a tank guard before I decided to make the tank its self
alitank.JPG

alitank1.JPG

Last edited:
I try to keep my truck away from water personallly.

Arent you worried your truck will short out?

shorty you are crazy but i like you!!!them are some 100 tires you may mess up... good luck put your receiver in a balloon

I have brought some latex rubber to coat all my electrics so the water shouldn’t be a problem like I said hope to get a vid this week

good luck shorty and i hope your savage makes it threw this expirement(sp)

man those things are HUGE. lol i saw your other vid where you broke all that stuff. that was awesome!

Corey

I love the tire they look like the tires on my sons ATV.

I have a couple of honda tires laying around....Hmmmmm

Back