Saturday crawling

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe crawler

Stand up and be countedā€¦
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Got together Saturday with Camaroboy383 and couple other guys Paul & mike for some crawling at the Salmon river. My gen8 v2 was a blast. Then we hit a open field for some bashing. Good times šŸ˜Ž
03BE420E-6C4F-42E4-B2F2-2E1832631739.jpeg
254C2EB0-2A47-46FC-B7DE-8FCA03EFEEB8.jpeg
97FB3AD7-2E16-473F-9B55-AC1E66AA3C89.jpeg

I hate you! :p looks like a great spot to get away and play. Still to hot to go out and play here. 108Ā°F today and they are showing 115Ā°F for Tuesday :hungover:

That spot looks hella relaxing. :thumbs-up:
That spot was ridiculously awesomeā€¦unfortunately the river is down quite a bit due to lack of rain. Dammmm 115 šŸ¤Æ
These are what I brought out, only one not run was Cherokee. Had the Mojave out in the grass fieldā€¦
ED02FF9B-12E4-4BAC-9F5D-4C9294C28427.jpeg

What did Camaro boy run?
That spot was ridiculously awesomeā€¦unfortunately the river is down quite a bit due to lack of rain. Dammmm 115 šŸ¤Æ
These are what I brought out, only one not run was Cherokee. Had the Mojave out in the grass fieldā€¦View attachment 151818

Thatā€™s his redcat pro in pictures, and in the field he had a 8s outcast exb.

Yes the gen8 ran exceptionally well I think. Not many upgrades yetā€¦just some brass wheel weights & injora bead locks with 1.9 mud slingers
My wife has the Gen 8 and I have the TRX4 Sport. I think they are both pretty good trucks but the Gen 8 is taking a bit more work to get it to the same place the TRX4 is performance wise.

Fresh out of the box stock vs stock aside from both being swapped to 1080 escs right away the TRX4 was better on almost everything we threw at it.

Both are good rigs, so is the Gen 7, but if it were me? I would go with a TRX4 Sport.
I've been eyeballing the kit for a long time now.

I'll be ordering a bunch of parts for my Baja in the next few days and after it's complete then I want to build the TRX4 unassembled kit.
I would go with the Element Enduro HD, Oh wait, I already did that. šŸ¤£ Awesome truck. :)
I hear good things about this one also bud. I assume you like it?

Back