Sold / Found Rustler VXL

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Up for sale is a rustler vxl with a few upgrades. It has the traxxas tq radio and I just put brand new gears in the 2075 servo. I just put a new front bulkhead on as well as the top plate. the truck has traxxas aluminum big bore shocks, traxxas aluminum bearing carriers on all 4 corners, traxxas aluminum steering linkage, and rpm arms all the way around. Also included are the stock shocks, all 4 stock arms, two traxxas alias front tires, and the stock front bearing carriers.
I am including a dynamite passport lipo charger with a multi connector adaptor for a lot of battery connector types. The charger will only charge lipos.

What it needs to be rtr.
An ESC the motor is good but the ESC is shot. Traxxas will replace it for $55.00.
A battery, lipo or NiMH. I have 3 NiMH I could include but I only have the slow charger.

I don't have a body for it.

I have no idea what its worth so I'm going to ask 180 shipped. Any questions let me know.

Hopefully mudslinger will post a pic for me. I can text or email one though if you pm me

umu4eraj.jpg

Sent from my XT907

---------- Post added at 7:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:45 PM ----------

One more...
aru7a9a3.jpg

Sent from my XT907

Thanks mud. I added rpm spring guards I forgot I had and will possibly have an ESC on it tomorrow if anybody is interested in it as a rtr minus battery

Status
Not open for further replies.