rustler bearings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxx 3.3 boss

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I've gone throught about 8 bearings (just the back) is this natural of is something rubbing to make them wear faster.

clutch bearings? yes, somethings wrong there buddy....

would seem to me that if the rear bearing is wearing quicker than the front, the rear is taking more punishment so is the engine mounted correctly? if its toed in or out even slightly that might make the bearings wear uneven.

No. There are two of them. When they wear out you see a lot of play in the wheels (they go side to side). That's the only way I can describe them sorry.

I've gone throught about 8 bearings (just the back) is this natural of is something rubbing to make them wear faster.

How long are they lasting? When you say 8, is that total or did you replace them 8 times? What kind of bearing are you using, rubber sealed or metal shielded? What brand bearings? What kind of tires do you have? What kind of driving do you do, do you stay on the road or in the dirt? Do you get big air?

They last about a month, I replace them eight times, I use the rubber, and the bearing are traxxas, I have anacondas on the back, and do mostly road and occasionally bring out a ten-eighty ramp and jump( landing on grass ) max of 2-3 feet air