Rules vs. Common Sense

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
That is how things work in the US it seams. Always here stupid stories like this. Like the guy who gets hurt breaking into someones house, sues and wins, WTF? Its just another one of those things that makes zero sense to anyone with a brain.

when i went to grade school the buss drivers was also our teachers. and they could paddle me if i was on the bus. i think it was a good way to do it. but today things ARE different.

So, if the bus driver called the police who would get charged. If its the child's parents, then what I see is a parent/parents that would rather be charged or have their child charged for the sake of being on time. Strange world now-a-days, my grandfather would have whipped me senseless if I had gotten into this type of situation.

knife

when in school we carry ed a pocket knife for whittling WOOD. it NEVER came to me to use it on a person.

We weren't allowed to have them period. But like was said above, most of my bus drivers were my teachers.

In earlier years if there was a problem, someone showed up at school with a black eye. Now a dozen or more kids get mowed down with automatic weapons. Damn. What used to be the safest place kids could EVER be is now a primary target for misfits.