Rocker arm help? Please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rico116

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Took shocks off and rocker arm but d
20200617_170720.jpg
ont know how to take posts out and

what are you trying to replace?
I was trying to do a servo conversion without watching a video and I took off the shock and the rocker arm and it was really hard to unscrew and the rocker post and the arm all came out in one it was wierd I'm just trying to see if I can pull out or lower that rocker post that's sticking up in the picture

Are you talking about the section above the hex? I would imagine that is a one piece unit. Your only option would be to cut it shorter with a Dremel. Make sure the threads are deep enough first.

Are you talking about the section above the hex? I would imagine that is a one piece unit. Your only option would be to cut it shorter with a Dremel. Make sure the threads are deep enough first.
Yes thank you I figured it out I had to use the rocker arm screw to screw it in deeper

You mean you just wanted to screw the whole unit down? That's what the hex is for LOL I guess you didn't have a wrench to fit it or a deep enough socket?

I was trying to do a servo conversion without watching a video and I took off the shock and the rocker arm and it was really hard to unscrew and the rocker post and the arm all came out in one it was wierd I'm just trying to see if I can pull out or lower that rocker post that's sticking up in the picture
the servos are under the chassis. there are two of them.

Back