Rival mt 10 shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animeweeb

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
Hey guys so i have a rival mt 10 and whenever i break the front nose dives and when i accelrate the back squats i have not messed with the shocks yet and if you guys know of any fixes please let me know and when i break the truck tends to front flip over

Hey guys so i have a rival mt 10 and whenever i break the front nose dives and when i accelrate the back squats i have not messed with the shocks yet and if you guys know of any fixes please let me know and when i break the truck tends to front flip over

I think a lot of the MT shocks were like that from the factory ,they were made for rough terrain ,
however ,you should have got some shock spacers with the truck to stiffen the springs!
On my MT ,I had bought the heavy duty springs for it!
The trucks come with soft springs from the factory ,but they should sell the option parts
springs for it!..:thumbs-up:

I have the Mini AE Nitro!..:cool:

I think a lot of the MT shocks were like that from the factory ,they were made for rough terrain ,
however ,you should have got some shock spacers with the truck to stiffen the springs!
On my MT ,I had bought the heavy duty springs for it!
The trucks come with soft springs from the factory ,but they should sell the option parts
springs for it!..:thumbs-up:

I have the Mini AE Nitro!..:cool:
thanks i'll look for some stiffer shocks or some preloads

Back