RIPITRC MORE LIKE RIPOFFRC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRXaddict

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hello everyone, i havent posted in awhile but recently have gotten into a big mess with this brand " RipItRC" ***AVOID THIS COMPANY***

I was on the market for an x maxx, and noticed on facebook RipItRC that was posting about getting financed for the exact vehicle and it looked like a good deal. So i proceeded to check out, got approved for the finance and got my confirmation. i waited a week and never got any further response of the vehicle being shipped. so i then contacted the finance company and they assured me the loan will not start until the product is shipped and that i should give them a bit longer. so i waited a second week and still nothing. after multiple emails and calls i have not received any follow up.

So i again called the finance department and confirmed that i wanted to cancel my order because they simply are not shipping anything or even being in contact with me. They said they would contact the company to assure my order is cancelled.

Contacted traxxas about this and they confirmed they stopped doing business with them a year ago. and that they no longer are a traxxas dealer. so literally they are charging people money for models they don't even have and not responding to peoples messages or phone calls. They even have the nerve to post recently about the new trx 4 sport about 4 days ago and there was even others posting that its been a month even and havent heard anything after making their order.

Just do yourself a favor and DO NOT deal with them. Also the company named " RC HOBBY PRO " has problems with packages taking a long time.

Thankfully the silver lining is i ordered my x maxx at a main and it already arrived about 3 days later. super happy.

Just keep an eye out for this these companies promoting the finance option so much. My recommendation is send them a message and if you don't get a response in a few days.. its probably gonna be awhile before they are gonna get you your goods.

Hey @TRXaddict long time no see. Thanks for the heads up about the company.

One thing I just don't understand is people doing financing for toy cars. Just crazy.

Hey @TRXaddict long time no see. Thanks for the heads up about the company.

One thing I just don't understand is people doing financing for toy cars. Just crazy.

I know it sounds crazy. personally i just wanted a new rc and have wanted an x maxx for some time. and i was able to do 400 down and get the rest financed and its already here ! I'm just happy i didn't wait for rip it. they STILL havent contacted me even after i sent my formal cancellation letter and had the finance department send a confirmation one on their end.

I'm going to try and be more active on here again. i miss the rc world. i've built two models since i've been on here. and i know the x maxx is a dime a dozen when it comes to posts about those but I'm still excited.

I'm going to try and be more active on here again. i miss the rc world. i've built two models since i've been on here. and i know the x maxx is a dime a dozen when it comes to posts about those but I'm still excited.
I for one always enjoy seeing members RC builds, no matter the model.

heres my last build Hot bodies D413. this thing is great fun. just not ideal for anything but track and my local track is about 30 miles one way. so it doesn't get driven much.

hot bodies d413.PNG