Rip rpm a arm :(

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peeeenuuutt

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
Truck always had a lot of camber in the front driver side wheel... no matter what I did I couldn’t bring it into spec.
image.jpg

Put a factory unit back on and I hope it lasts. So far it’s been hard to break the stock ones I just bought the rpm ones because I got a good deal.
image.jpg

Stock on the right, rpm on the left.

That a v1 or v2 revo? I haven't had any issues yet with stock arms on my 2.0. Guessing if one is going to break, it will be in the snow if I get time to run the thing.

That a v1 or v2 revo? I haven't had any issues yet with stock arms on my 2.0. Guessing if one is going to break, it will be in the snow if I get time to run the thing.
Sorry for the late response. It’s a 2.0. I’ve broken.. mmm I think 3 stock, and that one rpm one. Actually most other casualties were because they’d get so eaten up by screws on skate park ramps that they’d eventually snap.

Looks like trencher-x's as well. Those are wide and heavy, neither of which are good for arms. Still 1/2oz lighter per tire/wheel than the 2.0 talon ext's though.

I have a hard time giving up my trencher 3.8's on any truck. So much so that I just bought another used set so I could replace a cracked wheel on my savage flux hp, so I have 3 spares now, which feel good to have.

Looks like trencher-x's as well. Those are wide and heavy, neither of which are good for arms. Still 1/2oz lighter per tire/wheel than the 2.0 talon ext's though.

I have a hard time giving up my trencher 3.8's on any truck. So much so that I just bought another used set so I could replace a cracked wheel on my savage flux hp, so I have 3 spares now, which feel good to have.
I’m jealous. Rocking a cracked wheel as well.

And actually, the only reason I didn’t replace the wheels and tires with the stock units is because I had tremendous amounts of trouble with the stock tires. The bead broke apart on all 4 wheels at the rim. Not unglued, actually ripped. And this is going sort of easy on the throttle- making sure not to balloon hard. The damage looks like the rim itself was biting the tire until eventually it were through. I watched them get gnawed at.

Last edited:
Are you sending it back to RPM?

Back