Sold / Found Rigs for Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blew a servo this weekend...so need to sell some stuff to replace it ;-) Make me some offers guys...

boat is available for anyone.

if i get outbid on ebay i may have an interest in the duratrax GP but i can't remember if that takes a BB or SB.i got a real nice .12cvrx for it if goes small.LMK about engine size and ill know in 2 days if i get outbid or not.

that is if the GP is still avail.

Should be a SB motor for that rig.

Buy stuff! I need Lipo for my new Slash ;-) hehe Seriously...make me some offers. I'm sick of looking at most of this stuff in my shop. Only thing I won't budge much on is the buggy and the OS engines.....but I probably have a little wiggle room there...

Added an HPI RS4 2.

pm sent

pm sent

Make me some offers...still LOTS of good stuff here. Some older...but good. All trades welcome.....and prices are negotiable.

Daily Bump. Need to move this stuff. We're having a swap meet at out local track on July 18th....so whatever doesn't sell here will get a price drop and sold at the swap meet.

I may have a Slash available soon as well. We shall see. I have FAR too many rigs...need to clean out my garage.

Willing to trade for 2s or 3s LIPO batteries as well....and I dropped a few more prices.

15 for the wheels

OFNA Buggy is gonezo.....traded to liftedcj7on44s

Bumpage. Open to offers...

is the rs4 2 still available?? how much with no wheels or motor. thanks

pm me if rou got a carb for a 3.3 maxx

RS4 2 is still available. Make me an offer on the roller if you like.

I don't have a carb for a 3.3 :-(

(4) Monster Truck Wheels - 23mm Hex $20 + shipping
these wit fitt an lst2 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back