Sold / Found Rigs for Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh good point. They can be converted to pull start, but yes they are bump only at the moment.

Bump Bump Bump

Price drop on the OFNA Buggy and the Aquacraft boat...as well as a few motors.

Found a buggy I want to buy, so need cash FAST! 15% off ANY item listed....Only for the next 2 hours! The seller gave me 2 hours to come up with the cash or he's going to the next guy in line.

Discount done. He sold the buggy to the next dude. lol

Morning bump.

OS30VG back up for grabs.....

I need some spare parts for my XRay so I can go racing. Make me some offers...I might surprise you! Had a lot of tire kickers....now let's make some sales.

OS30VG SOLD to charlie ;-)

More price drops! Aquacraft Super Vee is now $115 + shipping! OFNA Buggy is $150 RTR....make some sales boys n girls....

17 shipped for revo wheels 14mm

dibs on boat

Doug is first in line on the boat, but the sale of it is on hold right now. Hobbico e-mailed me today and is sending me a replacement motor (for FREE) to help diagnose it.

Bumpity Bump Bump......

Can i get Dibs on the OS 21VG Engine with 1 gallon on it?

wht left do yu have for sell haha i aint reading all these dang msg or comments

When something sells he will update it in the original post.

Mentat...just PM me if you want it. They both have @ 1 gallon on them to be honest ;-) 1 looks better than the other, but they are both fast as hell. So if your interested....I'll take fresh pics of both...you can pick the one you want.

..and brace...if it's listed...it's for sale. I have been updating the original post like big jay said ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back