Sold / Found Rigs for Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
MotoGod's Garage Sale #2! All prices are "Or Best Offer".

I'm looking to get into some racing action, so selling all my rigs to get cash for a race truggy with some spare parts. If you have a good durable race truggy for sale and want to trade for any of this stuff, please contact me. I will also consider trades on a Spec Slash since I want to run that class as well. I really like the Mugen MBX5T Truggy and the Losi 8ight-T at the moment, but will consider others as well.

All prices do NOT include shipping.

I am willing to make deals for any of the following items (will consider any barters though):

-2 cell or 3 cell LIPO batteries 3200mah or higher (hard case only please)
-XRay XT8 Parts (Need just about everything as far as spares go!)
-Spektrum TX (DX2, DX3, DX2.0, DX3.0) - I need a backup TX/basher radio so any will work.
-High End Servos for a Race Truggy
-Truggy Wheels
-JP1, JP3, JP4 Pipe and Header

Vehicles

HPI RS4 2

GREAT condition. Barely run at all. I took this in trade for my Savage, but I bought one off a friend as well so I decided to sell this one and keep the RS4 3 EVO instead. I'm taking the motor and pipe off this one, so they are shown in the pics but NOT included. I will include the pipe/header from the EVO with this one though.

It includes:
-RS4 2 Roller (no wheels, or I can put a set on, but they aren't very good)
-Servos already mounted (stock servos)
-Stock RX (with crystal)
-Pipe/Header from RS4 EVO
-RD Logics R3 .12 Motor (no clutch/flywheel on it, but I will include the clutch bell) I may have a carb for it as well.
-Silver Pipe and a header for it (Not the purple pipe in the pics)

It will need:
-A body
-Motor Mount
-Clutch/Flywheel
-Air Filter
-A transmitter
-Good set of wheels

$80 with the RD Logics motor, $60 without the motor. I will sell it as it sits in the pics for $140 (OS 12 CR-V motor on it with @ 1 quart on it).

P5211817.jpg

P5211818.jpg

P5211824.jpg

Aquacraft Super Vee 27 Brushless
Looks just about new with only a chip taken out of the very tip. Looks like the previous owner hit something with the point of the hull.

Bone stock, with stock radio and Deans Connectors. I have had no luck getting this motor to spin up. I get power through the ESC to the servo...but something is going wacky with the boat. Pretty sure the ESC is dead ($65). Hobby Services just sent me a brand new motor for it, and that didn't solve the problem, so this comes with 2 MOTORS! I never run. I don't want to mess with it. I have too much to do already. $150 + shipping DEAL PENDING

P5211814.jpg

P5211826.jpg

Motors

TRX 2.5 Engine - Guessing @ a gallon through it. Half gallon from the owner prior to me. I tossed this in a T-Maxx to test it a few days ago, and it ran great. Needs tuning pretty badly....but it cranked right up. Drove 1 tank through it and had no issues except it was running hot due to a bad tune on it currently. Asking $40

P5019874.jpg

Wheels

(4) Stock Traxxas Revo wheels with 14mm hex. Good tread left, some chrome worn. $15 + shipping
http://picasaweb.google.com/spouliot/RevoStockWheels#

P3109475.jpg

(4) Monster Truck Wheels - 23mm Hex
$20 + shipping
http://picasaweb.google.com/spouliot/MonsterTruckWheels19mm#

P3109488.jpg

Electronics
Traxxas TQ TX - No RX/No Crystal - $5
Traxxas TQ3 TX - No RX/No Crystal - $20
Traxxas OptiDrive Unit from a Revo - $10 shipped
Misc Steering Servos - Let me know what you need.

Last edited:
how much would you sell the os max for i need one for my tmaxx that i just got a bb chassis for

$100 shipped for the OS Max, and it may need a pinch. I'm still contemplating using that in my Revo though...and if I do I'll have a 3.3 with 8 tanks on it for sale.

i might be interested in something, pm sent.

i have rc and non rc to trade if interested..

I'm interested in ..

RC10GT - 1/10 scale Stadium Truck
DuraTrax Street Force GP - Touring Car
Team Losi XXX-NT Adam Drake Edition - 1/10th scale Stadium Truck

RC10GT is spoken for at the moment. Just waiting on payment ;-) I'm always willing to listen to barter offers, but if it's not in my list.....I may not be game for it. Looking for cash for a new race vehicle these days ;-)

PM me with what you have though....

Only thing I might be interested in is the CEN Matrix.

Why would I remove it? I already sold the RC10GT 3 times today! Woodie is going to draw some numbers to see which one of the 3 paying customers gets it ;-)

Ummmm.... I DON'T think so.

BTW-I assume that thing takes a Hump pack for the RX? You gonna throw the "AA" holder in?

Yeah I'll toss the AA holder I had with it in there for ya. I was using a 1400mah 5 cell hump pack with it. Never even put AA's in it. lol I didn't get time to pack it up tonight, but I'll get that done either before I go to bed...or tomorrow for ya.

I wanted to find the battery box from an RC10GT2 to mount up to this sucker to help protect em a little better. The RX Pack just kind of sits on the ass end of it under zip ties.

Cool that! Yep, that is the ONLY thing I do not like about that design. Oh, well... I will build a box for it! You did get my addy with the PayPal payment notice, corect?

Yup I got the addy and I just packed it up for you. well, I put it in a box I should say. Need to find packing materials in the AM to polish it off. I found a bag of parts to go with it as well. a few sets of A-Arms, 2 or 3 spur gears, spare filters, some shims and bushings and a few other goodies for ya.

This is what's headed into the box for you:

Last edited:
Coooool! I like that body! So I just need the RX-TX? I just bought an Airtronics from Randy about a month or so ago, so that is PERFECT!

I see rod ends in there! Goody! That is what I usually break...

TX, RX, and some AA's or an RX Pack and you're off to the races.... It's surprisingly fast for a .12! lol That body is pretty sweet looking. Damn near new too. Few scratches near the mounting points and stuff, but in real good shape, and I like the color of it. I'll miss her for sure!

RC10GT shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back