Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind having that older Bronco, and the newer one as well.
FB_IMG_1647262265604.jpg
20230309_154348.jpg

This is my bronco

Its for my HS robotics team, it like stacks plastic bits on a board.

All built and coded by us, sadly not a battlebot.
You gotta get us a video man.

Battery powered with AAs
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?! INEED Rc funds lmao I need em
Alright guys I’m gonna get a job at DQ when I turn 15 as a cashier and when I do, what I will go is I will get a ton of clear bodies for the rustler and a bunch of the latching thingys and paint them all different colors or put different things on them for each holiday or season. Sound like a good plan?
Hurry up. I'm entering next month with this. I just need lights. They seem to double your tally.

On a serious note, good luck with the certain self minded people your going to encounter.
LOL wrong guess. Imma take my like back🤣 (just kidding whatever it is it's beautiful)
I was thinking the same thing. When I saw the lack of weapons I figured it was gonna get whipped.

Just think of it as the first battle bot before they went warrior.

TY10229A_detail.jpg

Hurry up. I'm entering next month with this. I just need lights. They seem to double your tally.

On a serious note, good luck with the certain self minded people your going to encounter.

I was thinking the same thing. When I saw the lack of weapons I figured it was gonna get whipped.

Just think of it as the first battle bot before they went warrior.

View attachment 178867
I wish when I was machining we'd have built a few battle bots. Such carnage. The new ones are just scary!

You gotta get us a video man.
(jump to 1:53:00 for one of my teams match’s)

Here’s a vid from competition today, we are 13371 “Sendy Sandstoners” in the orange shirts, we did 5 match’s I can’t be bothered to find them all in the stream. Our bot has the green front wheels.

(jump to 1:53:00 for one of my teams match’s)

Here’s a vid from competition today, we are 13371 “Sendy Sandstoners” in the orange shirts, we did 5 match’s I can’t be bothered to find them all in the stream. Our bot has the green front wheels.
So your bot was the one kicking so much butt? That was pretty cool!

Can I play again?? Just a question? But that’s not fair I guess..

Back