Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the commanders commanding this season? 🤔
Haven't watched alot of football yet
Regular season is over. They are now commandin' a new coach/front office peeps, got the 2nd draft pick, highest cap room......they sucked balls this season and are ready to rebuild.....again. :rolleyes:Like 'Skins fans say every year, there's always next season. 😂

@Lukedavis
How did you power the Christmas lights in the car?

Battery operated like AA?
Or did they plug into the receiver?
Or external lipo pack?

@Lukedavis
How did you power the Christmas lights in the car?

Battery operated like AA?
Or did they plug into the receiver?
Or external lipo pack?
Battery powered with AAs
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?! INEED Rc funds lmao I need em
Alright guys I’m gonna get a job at DQ when I turn 15 as a cashier and when I do, what I will go is I will get a ton of clear bodies for the rustler and a bunch of the latching thingys and paint them all different colors or put different things on them for each holiday or season. Sound like a good plan?

Sure. If you got the money
Cause I don't, and I only run 1 or 2 bodies per car.
Sure. If you got the money
Cause I don't, and I only run 1 or 2 bodies per car.
For the Rustler, I have the stock traxxas prographix one, and the traxxas clear (Bomb Pop RC edition)
For the Slash, I have the stock Mike Jenkins 47 (RARE), Red/Black PL 09 Silverado, Silver/Black Jconcepts 12' Silverado, and the Jconcepts 12' Silverado w/ cutouts (Bomb Pop RC Edition)
For the Mini B, I have the stock red/white/yellow body, and the Jconecepts F2 (Bomb Pop RC edition)
For the Buggy, I have a LFR (LeadFinger Racing) B74.1 (Bomb Pop RC Melted edition)

Since I can't drive so well, and go through lots of wings
I have 3 spare wings for the bug and 3 spare wings for the Mini B.

Had to throw away 2 bodies a few weeks ago, as they are practically not runable anymore. Those are the slash clear body (Bomb Pop RC edition) and the buggy kit included body (Bomb Pop RC edition)

Last edited:
I didn't know they made the trx4 one until I got my 79 bronco. Then I thought it would look good with a M
I wouldn't mind having that older Bronco, and the newer one as well.

Back