Rig of the Month Discussion thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or I can get that really really expensive and poor quality new iPhone 15.
Maybe I should try for a GoPro or insta camera
GoPro is awesome, you can take bursts or a video and just take any frame into a photo from the Quik app. You need money, though.
iphones are the BEST!!!!!
GoPros are the best, I have two of them (Hero8 & Hero9). I wanna get a Max, it‘d be my first 360 camera
@J’sCrawler nice rig! What are the lights?

GoPro is awesome, you can take bursts or a video and just take any frame into a photo from the Quik app. You need money, though.

GoPros are the best, I have two of them (Hero8 & Hero9). I wanna get a Max, it‘d be my first 360 camera
honestly, we have like 4 gopros, one of them is a max. we almost never use them. we like our DJI pocket 2-3 better.

I have 3 3s, a 4, a 5, and a 7. The more modern they get the more I want to throw them. They like to freeze and update more than a high school gossip girl on Twitter. I really like the 4. And use the 3 as a dashcam daily.

How to get privileges to reply on ROM? I thought I had to join discord (and so I did)😂

I can't wait to post a pic of my Bandit build! I should be getting the parts in the next couple days.

Is my photo in portrait mode or is it good to go?
Here I fixed it for ya. Just download this pic and replace your original pic with this one. :)

image.jpg

@WoodiE , was wondering why my post in Rig of the Month was deleted. What did I do wrong?😢

@WoodiE , was wondering why my post in Rig of the Month was deleted. What did I do wrong?😢
Rule 5.

This goes to all, I can't stress enough. Read the rules of the contest. We're one day into the contest and I've deleted probably 8 entries already.

I've had a 3 and a 4 before and my current one is a Hero 8 Black IIRC but it doesn't see much action these days.
The Hero9 is a nice upgrade because of the horizon leveling feature.
honestly, we have like 4 gopros, one of them is a max. we almost never use them. we like our DJI pocket 2-3 better.
I was looking at the DJI Pocket 3; I might get it. I find that GoPro’s Hyperstablization 2.0 & 3.0 work as well as I think a gimbal would, but the DJI has an AI tracking feature. That being said, I am a big fan of GoPro just as much as Traxxas, but I wanna get a DJI drone. How’s the Max? I would probably find it annoying to have to reframe everything.

Back