Revolectrix Powerlab 6 refurbs available

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man thats tempting but I've actually grown rather fond of the iCharger X8. I just ordered a second one a few days ago

Last edited:
Man thats tempting but I've actually grown rather found of the iCharger X8. I just ordered a second one a few days ago
Yeah, the 2A balance current on that is nice. Thanks for pointing that one out. The x6 would be a nice replacement for my isdt q6+. That thing is so fussy.

Yeah, the 2A balance current on that is nice. Thanks for pointing that one out. The x6 would be a nice replacement for my isdt q6+. That thing is so fussy.
Oh I didnt realize the PL6 has a 2A balance capability and I used to own one o_O No wonder why they make such good parallel chargers.

iCharger has an S6 model out now thats basically teh same thing as the X6 but 1100W instead of 800W. Just FYI

I'm seriously considering buying an iCharger 406Duo but I have an X8, and X6, and a Hitec X2 200W charger already. I ended up with the Hitec by accident but since its a duo charger and can output 100W per channel then I guess I'm just going to roll with it because i almost never charge above 1C anyway.

Last edited:
I have "enough" too... but like RC's themselves... chargers tend to get collected.

I have a hitec d7 in the closet that I don't trust anymore... don't know why, but I can't throw it out. It was taking forever to balance and even then it wasn't balancing well. Before I got my PSU figured out, I actually tore it apart and tapped into the PSU to use for other chargers. lol!

I have "enough" too... but like RC's themselves... chargers tend to get collected.

I have a hitec d7 in the closet that I don't trust anymore... don't know why, but I can't throw it out. It was taking forever to balance and even then it wasn't balancing well. Before I got my PSU figured out, I actually tore it apart and tapped into the PSU to use for other chargers. lol!
Nice. I may end up picking one up myself. I'm seriously tempted. I loved my old PL6!

Back