revo 3.3 picco jl red dot upgrade throttle issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gshaba

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys newby here ,, I installed me picco on the revo with ofna mount ,, now I'm having issues with the throttle I haven't even broken it in yet but I can't get the carb to open fully ,, I guess weak servo or maybe the spring is to strong for it or mount its just not perfect ,, the problem I already spent quite a few £ on this as I ordered it from US plus customs cost and everything and I was hoping if someone with more experience can help me out here .so I put accelerator on full on remote but carb opens up only half way !

You could always try to rotate the carb a couple of degrees counterclockwise, sometimes you need to do that to get it fully opened with the trx 3.3 as well so might be worth a shot. Just be careful not overdoing it so it harm the carb or arm.

Skickat från min LT18i via Tapatalk 2

You could always try to rotate the carb a couple of degrees counterclockwise, sometimes you need to do that to get it fully opened with the trx 3.3 as well so might be worth a shot. Just be careful not overdoing it so it harm the carb or arm.

Yer I read that somewhere else and a gd idea , but I'm trying to avoid it I've already sealed the carb dead centre trying to avoid robinson spur gear I got on it :\

Yer I read that somewhere else and a gd idea , but I'm trying to avoid it I've already sealed the carb dead centre trying to avoid robinson spur gear I got on it :\

Then I would suggest getting a throttle servo with wider motion if it isn't the spring who's holding your current back. If there's more holes in it you could assemble the arm in one of them to get a wider motion?

Back