Review Your Truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trurcfan

I Like Ponies
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello,

I'm an RC fan starting up a website. http://www.iLikePonies.com Right now I only

have the Monster Truck Section up but will be adding other sections soon. I

am looking for user reviews of the trucks I have up now.

1) Traxxas Revo 3.3
2) Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3
3) Traxxas S-Maxx
4) Traxxas Jato 3.3
5) Tamiya TNX
6) HPI Savage X
7) HPI Savage SS 4.6
8) HPI Hellfire
9) CEN Genesis
10) CEN Nemesis

If you own one of the above trucks and you'd like to contribute a review,

I'm looking for your general experience with your truck(s). How does it

drive, how does it bash, how durable is it, how easy to repair, hop-up,

etc. Please be as descriptive as you can about the pros and cons if any of

your truck.

If you like, you can just reply to this post with your review and I will

copy and paste to my website. Otherwise, you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks a lot and happy new year!

trurcfan,

I dunno about anyone else but this looks like straight spam kid. Your site has not one single review of any type of R/C. In fact it's nothing short of just an image, the features copies from the manufactures site and a bunch of affiliate links.

What a waste of a good domain. :farting:

-Michael

Incredible web mastering skills!
Do a little planing before you announce the opening of your site.

Review Your Truck Take Two

Wow...tough crowd. Look guys, putting up a website isn't easy...you have to learn a lot of crap...just like when you first get into RC so I'd appreciate it if you would either just ignore my request or help me out...not make uneeded comments.

That said, I'm not sure who changed the URL... it should be http://www.rc-reviews.com
You are right...there are no reviews up yet...that is why I am here asking for them...I want it to be a good resource site for those thinking about buying an R/C vehicle. Yes, there are affiliate links...that is how you get paid for your domain, time, etc.

Anyways, back to the original post. I'm just looking for honest reviews from people who own the trucks. Anyone who wants to do a review, please reply to this post or email me at [email protected]
Thanks

all them rc's are junk. Besides the cen. Then are awesome. So is smartechs. But the truck of all trucks is one done by Cooperdillion! (check ebay) Hes the master. Also be sure to put up reviews of Nos systems and Superchargers. Them kick ass too. All this info should fint PERFECT on your site.

In all honesty, the site seems as if it has a solid platform. You should at least find some reviews to put up or make some yourself. Going to an empty site will turn most people away.

You need to be careful with the affiliate links you put up. People will never forgive you if they give their e-mail address to JP Turner. Your box will be filled with useless crap and solicitations from now till the end of time.

I wish you well in your new project.

I like ponies as well.

Appreciate the advice

Thanks FastEddy.

Point taken....it is a work in progress. If only they made R/C ponies, life would be grand, huh?

all them rc's are junk. Besides the cen. Then are awesome. So is smartechs. But the truck of all trucks is one done by Cooperdillion! (check ebay) Hes the master. Also be sure to put up reviews of Nos systems and Superchargers. Them kick ass too. All this info should fint PERFECT on your site.

Ditto - In fact that's why RCNT is not a big as RCU, we don't have reviews of superchargers, NOS systems, or the cool trucks made by Smartech! You get reviews of them and you'll be set!

:bowtothercnt:

Back