Redneck or ghetto?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I can't decide...

Attachments

• windowac.jpg
    windowac.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 115
:hehe:
I can't decide either... So ill call it Retto

I would probably have to say its a little more ghetto than redneck, but I would love to see who the driver is haha.

The idea is both redneck AND ghetto. However, it's a lincoln.. so its ghetto

If it was ghetto the genny would be in the back seat and not securely mounted on top of the trunk lid.

I call that smart! lol

thats redneck for two reasons.... 1. the genny and the window unit would get stolen in the ghetto... 2. it looks like something that would be built on the Red Green show from canada, it just lacks a little duck tape.

Comming from a true redneck....... that's just ghetto.

None of that puzzles me....what gets me is the sticker on the trunk of the car. That is a Japanese sticker for a new driver that is a warning to others on the roads. But I would say backwoods...but there should be more dirt and mud on the car for that.....hmmmm Either way it is damn funny and I bet it is COLD in that car

whats up with the tail/brake lights? are those stick ons or what? lmfao... you can see the bucket for the stock lights is busted beyond repair.

was this something you seen first hand or found online somewhere?

The PU foam around the window unit is just as good as duct tape. :D

Back