redcat racing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a little difficult to start a thread with "I think theyre great what do you guys think?" You set yourself up for failure and conflict from the get go as opposed to "I bought a Redcat and like it so far what do you guys think of them?". The long and the short of it all is as long as hes into the hobby it doesn't matter what he drives. Not everyone has the same opinion about all these rc's. But as long as we like what we have it shouldnt matter. Dont ask for opinions if you don want to hear the good and the bad from people!

cwal1774 i wouldn't care if you did "railroad" me, And nothing was said to the guy about redcats, he asked our opinion we gave it.......i didn't say one negative thing to the guy that started the thread....... So you need to go back and read the entire thread bashing people

Last edited:
Several posts were negative about the product, and a few were joking commentary about the subject, but I didn't see anyone bring negative to the OP. Opinions are just that, and when asked you will get a lot of them.

Yes, but nothing derogatory directly to him was what i was saying.....i don't hold anything against anyone who buys red cats ,exceeds.....etc.... but if they can't handle the ngative comments about products they should ask the questions.

Back